- 5x.to reserves the right to remove any host name at any time without any warning in response to abuse of the network or 5x.to. 5x.to defines abuse as anything that is illegal and/or degrades the network such as to affect other users of 5x.to or the network in general.
- 5x.to feels that spam in any form, including but not limited to, unsolicited commercial email, irc messages and newsgroup postings is a serious abuse of the network and will not tolerate 5x.to's name being used in such a way. If you chose to abuse the network or defame 5x.to in any way, your host name will be immediately deactivated and appropriate legal action will follow from 5x.to, your ISP and the related parties.
- 5x.to may only be used for lawful purposes. Any use of these services which violates any local, state, federal, or international laws which may apply to 5x.to, your local jurisdiction, or any jurisdiction that you or your site may be subject to is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless 5x.to from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, attorneys' fees, causes of action or claims caused by or resulting directly and/or indirectly from your use of the service which damages either you, 5x.to, or any other party or parties without limitation or exception. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extends to all issues associated with your account with 5x.to.
- 5x.to reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at our sole discretion. We may deny you access to all or part of the service without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that 5x.to in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- 5x.to shall have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise, or information, nor any responsibility for any consequences resulting from such discontinuance or lack of notification.
- 5x.to makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the services being offered. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by 5x.to or its agents or employees shall create a warranty.
- 5x.to provides no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We assume no liability, expressed or implied, for any downtime for any reason.
- If you are dissatisfied with 5x.to or any of its terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
- You agree that you as the person legally responsible for the use of the URL to which your host name points and are at least 18 years of age or have your parent's or legal guardian's permission before using our service.
- You agree to adhere to these system policies as published online at along with any documents specifically linked with that document and mentioned as part of system policy, including restrictions on services available with each account type, restrictions on certain features, and all other policies designed to protect and enhance the quality and reliability of service at 5x.to Exchange. You agree to abide by any and all future 5x.to decisions.
- This agreement supersedes any written, electronic, or oral communication you may have had with 5x.to or any agent or representative thereof, and constitutes the complete and total agreement between the parties.
- If any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect and said provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.